Saturday, November 11, 2017

This is important, this is a defining moment.

For the first time in my life I have some clarity about what has been tormenting me for years.

   And, the significance for it comes from subtle reasons, and subtlety has always been something I rely on in anything I believe in.

   It's not fully grasped, this clarity, and I'm grateful for that because once I have a full understanding of it I'd start to deconstruct it by overthinking but this way, having this vague certainty to lead me, feels finally right and god only knows how I've never felt right.

    I had it a couple of weeks before my all time favorite actor Jim Carey delivers it in almost the same wording which is significant to me, those little signs save you sometimes.

    All I have to do is nurture the epiphany lightly so it wouldn't dissolve into nothing while gently guide it, or maybe just allow it to take over my tired mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment